now finally, with Opinion 07/2022 having been released by EASA, we have the necessary regulatory framework to commence with this working group. I have contacted some members according to the information received after the last GA. Please let me know if I missed someone or if anyone decides to join now.
Below you can see the Project description for guidance:
EAMTC – E-learning and on-line examinations
- For EAMTC to be a Leader in Aviation Maintenance Training Standards and Best Practice
- Utilize EAMTC know how from Working Groups and industry for e-learning delivery and on-line examinations within existing and upcoming EASA regulations
- Based on EAMTC GR 1003 Rev.3, NPA draft RMT.0281 and Opinion 07/2022 expand our knowledge from the above in order to define new ways to conduct e-learning and on-line examinations using up to date technology.
Value for EAMTC:
- Members and Authorities will benefit from the up to date recommendation and standards
- Be proactive towards EASA, use the opportunities to define the way forward and get Authorities to join in
- Increase the EAMTC footprint and raising the image as industry representative
- Attracting new member to join and participate as well as contribute for our overall goal:
“Shaping the future of aviation maintenance training” in order to improve aviation safety through training.”
- Supporting members to be better identified for their innovative products throughout the aviation industry.
If you want to be part of this group, please contact me – email@example.com
Thank you and best regards,
Harald – EC Secretary