AVIA EDUCON is a Part-147 Maintenance Training Organisation (HR.147.0003) approved for aircraft type trainings and examinations. All our courses are category B1+B2 and we provide both theoretical and practical elements, either as full type rating courses or differences courses between aircraft types. We are approved for conducting the training via Synchronous Distance Learning (SDL), however we provide the classroom training as well at our training premises in Zagreb or at the customer’s facilities, upon request.
Our instructors have extensive experience, both as Part-147 instructors and practical experience as engineers/certifying staff in Part-145 maintenance organisations. Our huge experience in Part-66/147 training guarantees the high quality of training courses at the satisfaction of our customers.
Outside of the Part-147 environment, Avia Educon:
– provides consulting services in aviation, with the emphasis on EASA continuing airworthiness: assistance in establishing a Part-147 MTO including assistance for the CA approval, production of manuals/expositions, creation of training programs/syllabi, instructor qualification, assistance to competent authorities in the field of Part-66/147, Quality Management.
– conducts training courses, primarily in EASA continuing airworthiness domain: regulatory training and workshops, Train-the-Trainer courses, Human Factors training, a/c type training general familiarisation courses, Quality auditing, SMS, MP & Reliability Programs, etc.
– supplies schools, national aviation authorities, bookstores, aviation professionals and self-learning students with high quality Part-66 study books and Part-66 basic examination QDB and testing system.
Visit our website: www.aviaeducon.com, give us a call on +385 98 283 910, or write an e-mail to: email@example.com
Mr Mladen Hanževački
Avia Educon d.o.o.
Type of trainings:
- BOEING COMPANY (THE)
Basic trainings:No trainings (yet).
- Airworthiness Review for ARC Signatories
- AMP & ARC for Part 145 / M.F. Organisations
- Assessing Efectively
- Auditing Techniques and Quality Management Principles in Aviation
- Aviation Legislation (Continuing Airworthiness)
- Borescope Training
- Human Factors Continuation
- Human Factors Initial
- Maintenance Program
- Management Systems in Aviation (incl. Safety and Quality Systems)
- Part M
- Root-Cause Analysis Training
- Safety Management – Indoctrination
- Safety Management for Accountable Managers
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Training for Trainers – ToT